PAD Confirmation Agreement
This is to confirm that you have entered into a PAD Agreement with Paytm Labs Inc. (“Paytm”, “us” or “we”) authorizing Paytm to initiate debits to your bank account indicated below (your “Bank Account”) for:
- making bill payments as requested by you from Paytm from time to time (“Bill Payments”) under or in connection with the Bill Payment Service Terms (the “Terms”) between you and Paytm, as such terms may be modified, amended or supplemented from time to time;
- increasing the balance of a Paytm mobile wallet (“Paytm Wallet”), a gift card (“Gift Card”) or any other account that you have set up for reload through Paytm (“Other Reloadable Account”) on a one-time or sporadic basis (“One-Time Top Up”);
- increasing the balance of a Paytm Wallet, Gift Card or Other Reloadable Account on an automatic basis (“Auto Top-Up”) when the balance of the Paytm Wallet, Gift Card or Other Reloadable Account falls below a minimum amount that you have selected (“Minimum Balance”);
- any other debits to your Bank Account requested and authorized by you from Paytm from time to time (“Other Debits”); and
- paying all related fees, charges and other amounts that may become payable by you to Paytm in connection with any of the above debits.
You have entered into the PAD Agreement for personal purposes.
You have authorised us to debit your Bank Account:
- monthly for recurring Bill Payments or Other Debits;
- when your Paytm Wallet, Gift Card or Other Reloadable Account balance falls below the Minimum Balance for Auto Top-Ups; and/or
- from time to time for One-Time Top-Ups, one-time or sporadic Bill Payments or Other Debits,
All as directed by you. Both regular monthly recurring payments and one-time or sporadic payments will be debited to your Bank Account on the payment date that you direct, but in all cases, if any such date is on a weekend or statutory holiday, the payment will be debited on the next business day.
You agree to waive all pre-notification requirements under the Payments Canada Rules in respect of any debits drawn from your Bank Account pursuant to the PAD Agreement including, without limitation, pre-notification of the amount or payment dates of all debits drawn against the Bank Account.
If you do not agree with the PAD Agreement, please contact us immediately using the contact details listed below. If you agree with agreement, you do not need to do anything further and your pre-authorised debits will be processed and start on the date indicated above.
Your PAD Agreement may be cancelled at any time by giving 10 business days’ notice to Paytm using the contact details listed below. Cancellation will be effective once Paytm and your financial institution have a reasonable opportunity to act on it.
You have certain recourse rights if any debit does not comply with these terms. For example, you have the right to receive a reimbursement for any debit that is not authorized (if required) or is not consistent with the PAD Agreement. To obtain more information on your recourse rights, contact your financial institution or visit www.cdnpay.ca.
Please keep a copy of this confirmation for your records. You may contact Paytm by sending an email to Care@paytm.ca